All-lift is proud to partner with a Canadian based company to offer our customers reliable lift equipment from Skyjack. With a company motto of “simply reliable,” Skyjack is one of the top global manufacturers of scissor lifts, telescopic boom lifts, vertical lifts, and other access & lift equipment & accessories.
No matter the application or budget, All-Lift can help you choose the right lift equipment to meet your businesses needs. Not sure which lift is right for you? Call to speak to one of our knowledgeable staff to get a free no pressure quote today!
Telescopic Boom Lifts
- SJ40/45 T+
- SJ61/66 T+
- SJ82/86 T
Articulating Boom Lifts
- SJ30 ARJE
- SJ45 AJ+
- SJ46 AJ+
- SJ60 AJ+
- SJ85 AJ
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
- SJ6826/32 RT
- SJ9233/43/53 RT
- SJ9664 RT
Electric Scissor Lifts
- SJ3013 Micro
List of Awards Won by Skyjack
Check out the numerous industry leading awards skyjack has won for their reliable lift equipment & engineering solutions:
- Leadership in Lifting Equipment and Aerial Platforms (LLEAP) – ELEVATE telematics wins under OEM Features or Essential Components
- PartnerLIFT – Skyjack wins Supplier of the Year 2018. The criteria was measured on quality, service, and sales and was voted on prior to the event. Skyjack earned the award in the category of self-propelled work platforms.
- Rental Editor’s Choice 2018 – SJ519 TH. Chosen for several factors, including innovation, utility for the rental market, and audience engagement online at ForConstructionPros.com/Rental, these products represent models that garner the most interest from end-users and rental professionals alike.
- Equipment Today Contractors’ 2018 Top 50 New Products – SJ1256 THS. This award listing showcases the new equipment and products that construction equipment owners and end users identify as the most intriguing.
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) 2017 Statistics Outstanding Merit Award. Skyjack won based on a cumulative performance rating of 90 percent or better based on corporate-wide North America performance in areas including timely and accurate data submission, meeting attendance, and timely response to ballots, audits, and surveys during the 2017 calendar year.
- Roads and Bridges Contractors’ Choice Awards 2017 – SJ45 T. The Contractor’s Choice Awards represents the top products as selected by the contractor readership of Roads & Bridges magazine.
- Equipment Today Contractors’ 2017 Top 50 New Products – SJIII 4740. This award listing showcases the new equipment and products that construction equipment owners and end users identify as the most intriguing.